- Target shared its first pre-Black Friday ad of the 2020 shopping season.
- Amazon streaming sticks and smart speakers are the focus of this week’s sale, which Target says will last from now until Sunday, November 8th.
- Some of the other great deals include Apple AirPods, Bose headphones, and Sony TVs.
There has not been much good news this year, but you’re looking for something to distract you from the bleakness of the world, retailers are here to help. It’s not even November yet, but many stores have already started to share Black Friday catalogs ahead of the year’s biggest sales event. In fact, some have even started putting popular products on sale ahead of Black Friday, including Target, which shared a pre-Black Friday ad this week.
As you might expect, these discounts aren’t nearly as steep as what we expect to see a little less than a month from now, but some of the products that have made their way into the ad should get your attention, from Amazon’s popular smart home and streaming devices to accessories for your brand new smartphone.
According to the ad (via BlackFriday.com), the deals will be available on Target’s website through Sunday, November 8th, but some of the listings online say the deals will expire on Saturday, so act fast if you see something you cannot live without. There will obviously be more deals from Target and every other big box retailer in the days ahead, but if you’re looking to get some holiday shopping done now, you might as well take a look:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (2020 Edition): $17.99 (was $29.99)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (2020 Edition): $27.99 (was $39.99)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Generation): $29.99 (was $49.99)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube 4K: $79.99 (was $119.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation): $18.99 (was $39.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot (4th Generation): $39.99 (was $59.99)
- Amazon Echo Show 5 Smart Display: $44.99 (was $89.99)
- Amazon Echo Show 8 Smart Display: $64.99 (was $129.99)
- Amazon Echo Flex Plug-In Smart Speaker: $9.99 (was $24.99)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3: $139.99 (was $199.99)
TVs and Accessories
- LG 55” NanoCell 81 Series 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR: $499.99 (was $699.99)
- LG 65” NanoCell 81 Series 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR: $699.99 (was $999.99)
- Sony 55″ 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Android TV (KD55X750H): $549.99 (was $649.99)
- Sony 65″ 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Android TV (KD65X750H): $629.99 (was $799.99)
- Samsung 55″ Smart QLED 4K HDR UHD TV Q60T Series (Titan Gray): $599.99 (was $699.99)
- Samsung 70″ Smart 4K Crystal HDR UHD TV TU7000 Series (Titan Gray): $599.99 (was $729.99)
- Samsung 2.0Ch Soundbar with Built-in Woofer: $129.99 (was $179.99)
- Bose Solo 5 Soundbar: $149.99 (was $199.99)
Other Great Deals
- Apple Airpods with Charging Case: $129.99 (was $159.99)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Tablet – 8″ Display – 32GB Storage (2019): $99.99 (was $139.99)
- Bose SoundLink Color Wireless Bluetooth Speaker II: $79.99 (was $129.99)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II: $199.99 (was $299.99)
- Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones: $159.99 (was $229.99)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones: $89.99 (was $129.99)
We’ll be sharing great Black Friday deals all season long. Keep track of them all on our Black Friday 2020 hub.
Jacob started covering video games and technology in college as a hobby, but it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He currently resides in New York writing for BGR. His previously published work can be found on TechHive, VentureBeat and Game Rant.