What makes it special? It is 4K and is UST. Plus it has the backing of one of the biggest names in the world of technology and does 3D with compatible active glasses.
Why should I buy it? We have yet to find anything that comes close to it in terms of sheer value for money. If you’re lucky enough to prove us wrong, let us know via Twitter.
How much does it cost? That deal is available from Banggood for $1588.88 (about £1185/AU$2140) until December 31 when you use code BGDec06 at checkout, a code that applies to the ES Warehouse. That’s an extra $11 off the current sale price of $1599.99. Overall, you get almost a fifth off its suggested retail price.
- We’ve built a list of the best business projectors out there
- Here’s our choice of the best portable projectors available
- Check out our list of the best 5K and 8K monitors on the market
What else should we know? It offers a plethora of ports. Three HDMI ones, all 4K compatible, two USB ports, two audio ones, one AV and one Gigabit Ethernet. It supports voice control with DTS/Dolby sound compatibility across its four drivers. Add in an 8-point, Keystone correction, a rated 3000:1 contrast ratio and a 0.233:1 throw ratio and you get a capable projector at a reasonable price .
Any cons? The 1,700 ANSI Lumens is a bit weak compared to the competitor and there’s no app store.
Have you reviewed it? Not yet, but we’ve reviewed the Bomaker Polaris 4K projector which costs about 25% more.
Check out these projector deals where you are
Bear in mind
- If this product ships from mainland China, it will take a month to reach either the UK or US (and potentially more). You may be levied an additional tax, either directly or through the courier.
- If you’ve managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new, let us know and we’ll tip our hat to you.